Things That Went Wrong
Welcome to the “Things That Went Wrong Wiki“. Most conferences and workshops report on success stories only. This is somewhat perplexing:
- Isn???t research supposed to deal with challenging approaches?
- Aren???t we supposed to take risks?
- Doesn’t that imply that things should occasionally not work out as hoped?
- If nothing ever goes wrong, then maybe we are not taking enough risks?
- If things do occasionally go wrong, then why do we never hear about those failures in conferences and workshops?
More importantly: what can we learn from failures in E-Learning projects? How do we utilize failures to improve our work? We will be organizing a series of workshops to explore this issue… More details will follow when we have them 🙂 …