Science2.0 workshop: come join us in Nice!
We have a nice set of papers, and, of course, in good science 2.0 fashion, they are all available from the Stellar Open Archive:
- Gillet D., El Helou S., Joubert M., Sutherland R., Science 2.0: Supporting a Doctoral Community of Practice in Technology Enhanced Learning using Social Software
- Ebner M., Reinhardt W., Social networking in scientific conferences – Twitter as tool for strengthen a scientific community
- Underwood J., Luckin R., Smith H., Walker K., Rowland D., Fitzpatrick G., Good J., Benford S., Reflections on Participatory Science for TELSci2.0
- Salman Khan M., Ebner M., Taraghi B., Visualizing Research Patterns in the Field of e-Learning
- Kieslinger B., Lindstaedt S., Science 2.0 Practices in the Field of Technology Enhanced Learning
In related news, I also like the way that ResearchGATE now enables you to claim your publications (from existing digital libraries) and indicates itself whether the publisher allows you to make a copy of the article available under open access. I am on ResearchGate and on Mendeley: so far, these tools haven’t really contributed all that much to my research, but I am SO convinced that the potential is huge… In any case, the workshop and this area of science2.0 really looks like a lot of Serious Fun ahead to me.
By the way, you can still register for the workshop!